The growth and overall success of an organization is defined by its culture and leadership. A positive workplace culture enhances teamwork, collaboration and morale. As a result it boosts employee engagement, efficiency and retention.
This presentation will address the importance of creating an environment where ego battles aren’t driving the company down and where individuals are willing to put aside their own self-interest for the sake of the greater good. It encourages an environment where individuals are willing to appreciate the contributions of their co-workers instead of feeling threatened by them. The research on mindfulness and its application for the workplace will also be presented.
As a result of this keynote, the audience will be able to:
1. Communicate with awareness, clarity and compassion
2. Manage their emotions to handle conflicts
3. Develop a positive mindset towards individuals they don’t see eye-to-eye with
4. Express appreciation towards the work of their colleagues
5. Utilize mindfulness breathing and focusing techniques to lower stress and improve productivity
The audience will learn the value and keys of communicating with awareness, clarity and compassion while taking into account the impact positive and negative communication can have on workplace relationships.
Participants will walk away with a deeper understanding of the importance to appreciating their direct reports and colleagues to create an environment of trust and collaboration.
- INTRO TO MINDFULNESS
- Learn about the important scientific research behind Mindfulness to fully understand the scope of its use in our lives today.
- MINDFULNESS TECHNIQUES
- Mindfulness techniques to lower anxiety, improve productivity, raise emotional intelligence, and manage stress.
- HANDS-ON PRACTICE
- Learn what “Mindful Leadership” means, the importance of leading by example, and how to keep your emotions balanced during challenging situations.
- Pandit will provide the audience with actionable tips for real-life situations. Participants will also get an opportunity ask further questions.
Required from you: a screen, projector, and audio capabilities for playing videos.
Pandit was very personable and charismatic...he kept his energy high, bringing the audience with him.
Pandit addressed some of the science first... He did an excellent job sharing information and techniques to reduce stress and become happier and more productive both personally and professionally.
I have been to other stress management presentations...but this was arguably the best. Pandit is a very dynamic speaker. His presentation was very eye-opening and engaging. I felt relaxed and recharged..."