During this interactive workshop participants will learn the essentials of effective time management including easy-to-implement strategies, techniques, and tools that they will be able to integrate into their workflows immediately.
Participants will learn to:
- Identify and mitigate common roadblocks to productivity
- How to creating/maintaining an effective task management system
- How to prioritize effectively
- How planning saves time and decreases stress, and how to do it well
- Techniques for improving focus
- How to minimize distractions while still being responsive to others
- Some of my favorite time management”Rules to Live By”
- 2.5 hour workshop covering the essentials of time-management
- Unlimited participants
- Interactive and self-reflective activities provide participants with an individualized action plan as a take-away to improve their own productivity
- Follow up email sequence available for extra accountability and follow through
If virtual: no requirements
If in-person: a projector/TV, pens for participants, printed copies of a PDF workbook I will send
Alexis conducted a kick-ass time management workshop with our team recently. It was a detailed, 4 hour workshop, held remotely during our company's business and professional development offsite. Although she was teleconferenced in for the workshop, her warmth radiated via video, and the team remained fully engaged for the duration. Alexis came into the workshop very well prepared, knowing our tools, our processes, and our objectives. We came away with a wealth of ideas for improving individual management of time and general team efficiency. We left with some solid takeaways, and "homework" for the team. I would recommend Alexis without hesitation to other companies looking for effective time management coaching.
Alexis facilitated a great management skills course for my team focusing on two themes: task management and managing without micro-managing. The material she provided was relevant and helpful and she is also able to thoughtfully expand with deeper discussion. My team found the guidance, advice and tools that she recommended useful and we are looking forward to scheduling another session with Alexis soon.
We were lucky enough to have Alexis present her Time Management workshop to a group of our Generation Workday employees here at Workday. She targeted the focus of the subject matter exceptionally well to address the unique needs of an audience with technical and non-technical backgrounds. I have had several attendees come back to me to let me know they are trying one or two of Alexis' suggested techniques for simplifying the huge amount of data we are presented with daily. I actually adopted one of Alexis' strategies for staying on top of my to-do list and have been able to keep track of many otherwise loose threads. Thank you Alexis!