Stop Sexual Harassment In Its Tracks
A safe and informative interactive talk that your office NEEDS to hear
Karen Mizrahi Hertz
WHAT TO EXPECT
- THE DEFINITION
- What exactly is sexual harassment?
- TYPES OF HARRASSMENT
- A thorough walk-through of the obvious and not-so-obvious ways harrassment takes place.
- WHO IS LIABLE
- Each party’s responsibility.
- THE COMPANY
- Employers’ duties to address workplace harassment.
- WHAT NOW?
- What to do if you are a victim or witness someone else being harassed in the workplace
Required from you: projector and screen.