- Participants will answer warmup questions and begin to share openly with one another.
- PAST EXPERIENCE
- Through sharing previous experiences of poor feedback, participants will bring to light the negative repercussions it can have on professional relationships and employee engagement.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Sylvana presents simple techniques and mindsets that your office can use during feedback conversations.
- Participants prep their own feedback-giving on paper with the tricks explained by Sylvana.
- Time to practice live in pairs.
Required from you: a screen or projector.
Sylvana is an impactful and passionate facilitator. She delivered a workshop for Soho House members in San Francisco on the subject of “Unleashing your creativity”. Her content was thoughtful and enriching, and she presented it in a thorough, intentional way. She’s an open, clear communicator who makes the learning playful and engaging. Every participant left feeling full, learning things they had never explored before. Sylvana is an amazing teacher and we look forward to working with her again!
This is game-changing stuff. Amazing lessons in this talk to actively apply to your life and business. I'm already planning on applying all of these traits.
Sylvana is an original genius. I enjoyed this talk thoroughly. Thank you!